We offer support for Access to Government Procurement Opportunities (AGPO) and IFMIS services.
Access to Government Procurement Opportunities (AGPO), is a program set up to facilitate the youth, women and persons with disabilities owned enterprises to be able to participate in government procurement opportunities.
IFMIS is an Oracle based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) being used at both the National and County levels of government. It is aimed at enhancing accountability and transparency. It has reformed the core PFM systems of budget formulation and execution, public procurement and financial reporting.
Ready To Start
- National Identity Card/ Kenyan passport (youths are from ages 18 to 34 years).
- Business registration certificate/ certificate of incorporation
- CR12 for limited company from registrar of companies
- Partnership deed for partnership business
- Tax compliance certificate
- National Construction Authority letter/ certificate for construction category.
- Registration document from the National council for persons with disabilities (For Persons living with disability)